Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/07/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (GSPC) is a state-owned vertically integrated energy group. GSPC operates along with its subsidiaries and associate companies in India and overseas. The group is active in the upstream and downstream business segments of the energy value chain, which include exploration and production, gas transmission, city gas distribution and power generation. GSPC classifies its operations into three reportable business segments namely, E & P, Gas Trading and Wind power. The group operates in India, Egypt, Yemen, Indonesia and Australia. GSPC is headquartered in Gandhinagar, India._x000D_
GSPC focuses on meeting its fuel requirements with new long term agreements.
Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Aug 20, 2013: Oilex to commence gas sales from Bhandut-3 well in India
May 20, 2013: GSPC To Invest INR20 Billion For Mallavaram Gas Terminal In India
Apr 22, 2013: Signing of a contract between CROSCO and Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited
Apr 11, 2013: Oilex And Cambay Partners Sign GSA For Off-spec Gas Production From Cambay-73 Well In Cambay Basin, India
Apr 10, 2013: Oilex Receives Approval For Cambay Work Program And Budget Covering Activities
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit