Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/10/2014 -- Industrial Enzymes Market by Types (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase), Applications (Food & Beverages, Cleaning Agents, Bio-Fuel, Animal Feed), & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
The global industrial enzymes market consists of various enzymes, which can be broadly categorized as carbohydrases, proteases, lipases, and others.. Carbohydrase is the fastest growing segment of this market in terms of growth rate. Carbohydrases form the major class of enzymes that catalyzes the breakdown of carbohydrates into simple sugar. They also account for the largest market share in the food and beverage, detergent, and textile industry. Other sub-types of types of carbohydrases include amylase, cellulose, lactase, and pectinase.
Enzymes are gaining importance in various industrial products and processes due to effective catalytic properties exhibited by them. New developments in biotechnology and protein engineering provide a platform for the development of new enzymes efficiently; hence new enzymes with improved properties are increasingly being used for technical applications as well as in the unexplored field of their usage.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
One of the important uses of industrial enzymes is in the cleaning agents industry. Proteases, amylases, lipases, and celluloses are used for this purpose. These enzymes render powerful stain removing techniques and other benefits such as fabric care, whiteness, and color fastened fabrics. Enzymes have been extensively used in animal feed additives to provide healthy feed supplements for feed products.
The global industrial enzyme market can be classified on the basis of enzyme types, its application, and the geographic segmentation that signifies the importance of the global industrial enzyme sector in important economic zones of the world. Developing regions are expected to emerge as the fastest growing consumers of industrial enzymes for food and feed applications, as an increase in the per capita income of these regions would continue to drive the demand for meat. Recent developments in various fields of biotechnology such as genetic engineering and protein engineering have provided a strong foundation for further research and development in the former field that will in turn aid the industry to make use of innovative and well improved technologies to boost up the production and hence the profit.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Enzymes Market By Types (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase), Applications (Beverages, Dairy, Bakery), Sources (Microorganisms, Plants, Animals) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Feed Enzyme Market By Type (Phytase, Protease & NSP), Sub-Type (Xylanase, Cellulase, Pectinase, a-glucanase & Mannase), & Application (Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aqua Feed & Others)-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Specialty Enzymes Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Aqua Feed Market By End Consumption (Fish, Crustaceans, Mollusks, Others), By Additives, (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers, Others), By Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Frozen Bakery Market by Types (Frozen Breads, Frozen Pizza Crust, Frozen Pastries, Frozen Cakes, Others), Distribution Channels (Artisan Bakers, Retail, Catering & Industrial, Others) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Food Encapsulation Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Frozen Bakery Additives Market by Types (Color & Flavor, Preservative, Oxidizing Agent, Reducing Agent, Enzyme, Emulsifier, Others), Applications (Frozen Bread, Cake, Pastry, Pizza Crust, Others) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Modified Starch Market -Food) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Acidulants Market: Global Trends and Forecasts up to 2018
- Feed Acidifiers Market - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018