Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/12/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Information Management: Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018 market report to its offering
Kable's Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Information Management market.
Introduction and Landscape
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Information Management market from 2014 to 2018, spanning four technology segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
Key Features and Benefits
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Information management includes software products that enable the integration, management, exploitation, and distribution of enterprise information. It encompasses segments such as business intelligence, content management, data management, and enterprise search.
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Key Market Issues
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Information Management market from 2014 to 2018, spanning four technology segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 14,544 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- Kable forecasts the global Information Management market to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Government industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in Information Management spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 15.7% from 2014 to 2018.
- Data Management which currently constitutes the largest proportion (35.2%) of the overall Information Management market is forecasted to reach $19.1 billion by 2018.
- Large Enterprises' spend on Information Management is forecasted to reach $36.5 billion by 2018.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit