Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/11/2014 -- Insurance in Australia by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers life and non-life insurance by consumers and commercial enterprises. Market size comprises gross premiums. Market size for Insurance in Australia is given in AUD with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Australia. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Insurance in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Life Insurance in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Non-Life Insurance in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- 2020 Foresight Report: Bancassurance
- Financial Cards and Payments in Sweden
- Life Insurance in Australia (2013) - Market Sizes
- Non-Life Insurance in Australia (2013) - Market Sizes
- Global Micro Datacenter (MDC) Market (By Applications, Rack Sizes, Organization Size, Industries, & Geographies) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Predictive Analytics Market [(Fraud, Risk, Marketing, Operations), Verticals (BFSI, Healthcare, Environment, Government Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Transportation, Travel, Telecom, Sports)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Top ICT spenders in the Chinese Insurance Industry - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013