Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/03/2014 -- Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013" provides data on the Intellect Neurosciences, Inc.'s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Intellect Neurosciences, Inc.'s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. - Brief Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Intellect Neurosciences, Inc.'s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Evaluate Intellect Neurosciences, Inc.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Intellect Neurosciences, Inc.'s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Intellect Neurosciences, Inc..
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Intellect Neurosciences, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Dementia - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Diabetic Neuropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Elan Corporation, plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Diabetic Neuropathy - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Macular Degeneration - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Kowa Company, Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013