Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/20/2014 -- Internet retailing continued to record dynamic growth in Austria during 2013. Whereas some 50% of internet retailing value sales in Austria are still generated through cross-border, with products purchased online coming mainly from Germany, Austrian retailers continue to gain value share in the category. The Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKO) intends to strengthen and support the online activities of domestic retailers, which resulted in the WKO conducting multiple events during 2013 in order to inform and train Austrian retailers in the best online marketing and sales strategies as well as website design and transaction methods.
During 2013, Amazon.de GmbH maintained its clear overall leadership in internet retailing in Austria. The wide selection of products the company offers combined with its highly competitive prices and very highly appreciated delivery services have led to the company earning top-of-mind positioning in internet retailing in Austria. The launch of its latest product, the Kindle fire HD e-reader, at the beginning of 2013 was successful and further strengthened the company's dominance in e-readers and e-books in Austria.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Internet retailing is set continue recording strong growth over the forecast period as more players join the online bandwagon. In line with the macro trend of rising demand for convenient retailing options, internet retailing is expected to gain further value share in retailing overall over the course of the review period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Internet Retailing industry in Austria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Internet Retailing industry in Austria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Internet Retailing in Austria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Austria?
- How quickly is internet retailing growing in Austria?
- What products are selling best over the internet?
- Which internet sites are attracting the most sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in France
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Internet Retailing in France
- Internet Retailing in Denmark
- Internet Retailing in the US
- Internet Retailing in New Zealand
- Internet Retailing in South Korea
- Retailing in Austria
- Internet Retailing in Turkey
- Retailing in New Zealand