Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 08/31/2012 -- Jeans witnesses a slowdown in current value growth during 2011, as compared to 2010. This was due to it facing increased challenges from other bottom-wear, such as leggings, which enjoyed high popularity among women towards the end of the review period due to fashion trends as well as the ease of wearing.
Euromonitor International's Jeans in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Economy Jeans, Premium Jeans, Standard Jeans, Super Premium Jeans.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Jeans market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Men's Jeans in Hong Kong, China
- Women's Jeans in Hong Kong, China
- Men's Outerwear in Hong Kong, China
- Women's Outerwear in Hong Kong, China
- Men's Underwear, Nightwear and Swimwear in Hong Kong, China
- Jeans in Malaysia
- Women's Underwear, Nightwear and Swimwear in Hong Kong, China
- Jeans in France
- Hong Kong - Future of HNWI to 2015: Centre of Finance, Centre of Wealth
- Jeans in the Philippines