Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/07/2014 -- During 2009-2011, a strong decline in sales of juice took place. Since 2012 the negative trend has been mitigated, volume sales decline is much lower, and the whole category records value growth. These results are affected by several trends. Firstly, the entire category has already reached such a low level that the volume decline is not as high as during the review period. One can see the fashion towards healthy food and drinks and 100% juice and nectars have a favourable pro-healthy image (do...
Euromonitor International's Juice in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: 100% Juice, Cereal/Pulse-based Drinks, Fruit-Flavoured Drinks (No Juice Content), Juice Drinks (up to 24% Juice), Nectars (25-99% Juice).
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Juice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Juice Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Juice Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Juice Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Juice Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Juice Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in the United Kingdom
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Japan
- Global Juice Report 2013
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in South Korea
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Italy