Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/23/2014 -- Increasing health awareness was a big factor influencing consumption of Asian speciality drinks in China during 2013. The prevailing offerings of Asian speciality drinks include ingredients such as peanuts, walnuts, almonds and soya beans which are rich in protein and benefit brain development. Asian speciality drinks have established a solid foundation among Chinese consumers and are perceived as healthy and nutritional drinks.
Xiamen Yinlu Food Co Ltd led Asian speciality drinks in China in 2013 with a 41% total volume share. Due to its wide sales network and strong brand reputation, Yinlu built up a solid consumer base in the review period. In 2013, the company made more efforts in consumer education and made consumers more aware about the benefits of drinking Asian speciality drinks and its brand. Meanwhile, the company has continued to endorse the popular young female stars, Wang Luodan and Liu Shishi, as brand spokespersons, both of whom deliver a youthful, healthy and energetic spirit and image, which also indicates that the company is more focused on young female consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
As Chinese consumers have become more health conscious, this will continue to support the further development of Asian speciality drinks. Even though RTD coffee, RTD milk tea and energy drinks were popular among young people in China in the review period, excessive consumption could lead to obesity problems. Thus, in order to gain more share from these categories, low-sugar products or sugar substitutes will be used in new Asian speciality drinks product development in the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Asian Speciality Drinks industry in China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Asian Speciality Drinks industry in China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Asian Speciality Drinks in China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Asian Speciality Drinks in China?
- What are the major brands in China?
- Who are the key consumers of Asian Speciality drinks in China?
- Are there specific cultural reasons for consuming Asian Speciality drinks like green tea?
- What recent packaging innovation and market trends have appeared in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Asian Speciality Drinks in the Netherlands
- Asian Speciality Drinks in the United Kingdom
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Japan
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Malaysia
- Asian Speciality Drinks in South Korea
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Vietnam
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Thailand
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Germany
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Hong Kong, China
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Taiwan