Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/04/2014 -- Hypermarkets and mass merchandisers face increasing challenges from internet retailers and smaller store formats with a competitive offer and greater expansion prospects, such as convenience stores, discounters and variety stores. This report analyses the performance of big-box retailers against competing channels and shows where they retain expansion prospects, mostly in emerging markets. It also covers innovations taken by key operators to offset these challenges and remain relevant formats.
Euromonitor International's Hypermarkets and Mass Merchandisers: Strategies to Remain Relevant global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the retailing industry, highlights emerging trends, their effects on retailing in markets around the world, on the development of channels and consumers' shopping patterns. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they the developments of new store types, the importance of non-store retailing, economic/lifestyle influences, private label or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mixed Retailers in Vietnam
- Global Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard-Discounters Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Mixed Retailers in New Zealand
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Germany to 2017
- Poland Retail Report Q4 2013
- Retailing in New Zealand
- Mixed Retailers in Japan
- Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard-Discounters in Bulgaria: Market Snapshot to 2017
- Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard-Discounters in France: Market Snapshot to 2017