Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/05/2014 -- The US is the leading supplier of nuts to Mexico. The price of nuts imported from the US was increased by the Mexican government from March 2009 to October 2011 as a result of tariffs that it imposed on 99 US products. The government imposed these tariffs as a form of retaliation against the US government for its refusal to grant Mexican lorries unrestricted access to US highways, even though access was granted under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). However, in July 2011, the...
Euromonitor International's Nuts in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Almonds, Coconuts, Other Nuts, Peanuts (Groundnuts), Pistachio, Walnuts.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Nuts market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Denmark to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Canada to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Australia to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in France to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Russia to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Ukraine to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Spain to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in the United States to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Peru to 2017
- Nuts and Seeds Market in Turkey to 2017