Helena, OK -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/06/2014 -- Ditch breakers are a very important part of construction with regards to pipe trenches. These breakers are used at regular intervals through the trench and there are two primary reasons why they are used, including to prevent erosion which can be caused by runoff in the trench, as well as so it can be back filled up by the contractor that does the work.
Spray foam ditch breakers are just one of the many different options there are, and some of the benefits associated with them include:
- The use of spray foam ditch breakers allows contractors to work from ground level so they do not have to actually get into the trench itself.
- They are very durable and do not corrode or break down over time like other types of ditch breakers.
- When used with narrow ditches, there is no need to widen them so that breakers can be installed.
- Spray foam breakers are able to bond to the ditch in a way that far superior to sandbags or other alternatives.
- Using spray foam breakers is a more economical choice and far less work than most other options like sandbags which need to be filled, transported, and placed inside the ditch.
- When spray foam breakers are used, contractors can keep working steadily without wasting time.
Kool Foam LLC offers some of the best ditch breaker options for contractors that want to save as much time, money, and energy as possible when doing ditch work. Spray foam ditch breakers in particular are a favorite among contractors because of how much time and work they can save. This company, which is fully licensed and insured, proudly serves the Northwest Oklahoma area and provides all of its customers with everything they need when it comes to making pipeline work easier than ever.
With numerous rigs that can be deployed very quickly, Kool Foam LLC is dedicated to meeting the specific needs of all their clients. The spray foam breakers that this company offers a better value than sandbags, save a lot of time, and are longer lasting. The polyurethane material bonds to the trench in a way that sandbags never can, making them the best overall option there is when it comes to doing pipeline work. These breakers are by far the best at what they do and are an innovation that has benefited countless contractors.
About Kool Foam LLC
Kool Foam LLC is a major producer and installer of spray foam insulation in Oklahoma. The team provides quality foam insulation at an affordable price that homeowners and business owners can all benefit from. Spray foam insulation is available for both residential and commercial structures. Kool Foam LLC takes pride in saving people money on energy and protecting their structures with top-of-the-line insulation.
307 N. Main
Helena, OK 73741