Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/16/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Lagardere SCA : Media - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report market report to its offering
"Lagardere SCA : Media - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lagardere SCA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lagardere SCA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lagardere SCA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lagardere SCA (Lagardere) offers media and entertainment related services. It publishes textbooks, general literature, magazines, youth books, dictionaries, illustrated books and part-books. It also produces and distributes audiovisual content, and operates TV channels and radio stations and sells advertising space. In addition, it operates travel retail stores and involves in press distribution. Furthermore, it involves in acquisition of television rights, audio visual content production, marketing rights, and sports event organization and merchandising. It also involves in sports-related television broadcasting and holds media and marketing rights. Lagardere is headquartered in Paris, France.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit