Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/27/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Latest Trends and Key Issues in the European Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers market report to its offering
“Latest Trends and Key Issues in the European Retail Packaging Market”, report published by provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast trends of packaging consumption across eight major CPG markets in the European region, with a comprehensive coverage of key consumer trends influencing the demand patterns, regulatory frameworks, packaging material dynamics and competitive landscape of major countries.
- Influenced by lowering birth rates and increasing life expectancy, all major European countries such as the UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy have more than 16% of population who are aged above 65 years in 2012. This population segment demand light weight convenient pack formats that are easy-to-use and easy-to-open.
- With growing broadband internet penetration, smart phone ownership and a preference for shopping online in Europe, the share of online sales in retail will increase over the next five years. The growth of online sales is likely to boost he demand for secondary packaging, especially for bubble wraps and corrugated packaging formats.
- Increasing awareness of health issues is driving demand for packaging formats that help consumers manage their weight and meet their nutritional goals. Europeans are increasingly paying close attention to labeling and seek information such as health benefits, ingredients, and product origin
- As of the first quarter of 2013, the overall rate of unemployment for the total population stands at 27.2% in Spain, one of the highest rates across the Eurozone. Manufacturers must now focus on providing cheaper products and designing their packaging to convey the attribute of good value for money, which has become the primary concern for young consumers who are unemployed.
- The aspirations of the middle and high income class in Russia have been increasing in light of an increase in their disposable incomes; these consumers have been increasingly looking for better quality products and are willing to spend on premium products or products meeting their aspiration desires. This will positively influence the demand for premium packaging formats
- “Latest Trends and Key Issues in the European Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in the European packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends, and packaging innovation in key countries within the Europe's consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- Flexible, Glass, Rigid Plastic, Rigid Metal, and Paper and Board
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics, and areas of future growth potential
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of major countries in the European packaging sector within analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides a comprehensive coverage of the key consumer trends affecting the CPG market. Markets covered include Alcoholic Drinks, Food, Health andBeauty, Home Improvement, Household Care, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Pet Care, and Tobacco andTobacco Products.
- A complete analysis of each packaging material providing detailed break up including pack types, closures, and outers.
- Provides key manufacturing and innovation trends in the packaging industries of major countries in the European region.
- Highlights the key regulatory framework governing the European packaging industry in major countries.
- Overview of the competitive landscape of major countries in Europe's packaging industry including key players in each of the packaging material segments and major deals.
Carlsberg, Coca-Cola, Keienburg, PET Engineering, Husky Injection Molding Systems, Nestlé, Nordenia, Gilles Louvet, Amcor Rigid Plastics, Guittet, GreenBottle, La Fermierehas, Pantene, Actimel, Ecover, Procter and Gamble, Kian, Quadpack, NuovaGidue, Cargill, SincroBloc, Serac, Neopac, Goglio, Infia
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit