Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/11/2014 -- Amarantus BioScience has acquired rights to two diagnostic platforms for the diagnosis of neurodegenerative diseases and oncology such as nuropro diagnostic blood test platform and lympro Alzheimer's disease diagnostic blood test. The company offers treatment services for neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson's disease, ALS and alzheimer's disease, and cardiovascular diseases including myocardial infarction, coronary artery disease and heart failure. The company holds license to Eltoprazine, owns intellectual property rights for Mesencephalic-Astrocyte-derived Neurotrophic Factor and license to the LymPro Test. Its partners include Banyan Biomarkers, Brewer Sports International, Memory Dx, LLC, and Psychogenics, Inc. Amarantus BioSciences is headquartered in Sunnyvale, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. (AMBS)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Epistem Holdings Plc (EHP) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc. (AMBS) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (ATEC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Tosoh Bioscience, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc (EKF) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings plc (IDH) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc. (VIVO) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Roche Diagnostics Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update