Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/11/2013 -- Core Views
Real GDP growth in Cameroon will climb above the 4.0% long-run trend for the next few years. This is on the back of investment in several new mega-projects and increased oil production.
Longer-term growth remains constrained by a very poor business environment, which the government appears to have little interest in reforming.
Improvements to corruption appear to be modest at best, despite a highly publicised anti-corruption campaign.
Major Forecast Changes
The fiscal balance has markedly deteriorated, despite the economic recovery. We now see the country failing to bring in the budget deficit significantly by 2017.
We have moved our source for historic real GDP data to the United Nations, which has led to some minor adjustments to our real GDP growth forecasts.
Key Risks To Outlook
Political stability is likely to persist, unless the ageing Paul Biya unexpectedly exits the presidency.
About Fast Market Research
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Singapore Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Poland Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Sri Lanka Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Russia Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Slovenia Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Slovakia Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Vietnam Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Australia Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Iraq Business Forecast Report Q1 2013
- Latvia Business Forecast Report Q1 2013