Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/07/2014 -- Caprolactam Market By Material Type (Engineering Plastics & Fibers), & By Application (Textile, Industrial, Carpet, Automotive, Film & Coating, Machinery, E&E, Consumer Goods, Appliances, Wire & Cable, & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
The report covers the caprolactam market on the basis of material type, applications, and geography. The market data for these types is given with respect to volume (thousand tons) and value ($Million). The market value of caprolactam was estimated to be $14,540.5 million in 2012, and is projected to grow with a CAGR of 3.9% from 2014 to 2019. The data mentioned in the report are based on the global demand for the caprolactam.
The total market for caprolactam has been analyzed based on the Porter's five forces model. This gives an idea about the current proceedings in the industry at the commercial level. The study provides the value chain analysis with respect to caprolactam raw materials, manufacturers, polyamide 6 demand, and end uses. The value chain describes the key contributors to the materials market at different stages from product development to end use. It represents the top players which are contributing to the global caprolactam industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The impact of different market factors, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities is also illustrated in the report. This gives an idea about the key drivers such as the automotive industry - weight reduction in vehicles, growth in film & coating applications, growth of emerging economies; and restraints such as moisture absorption resulting in degradation of properties, and current economic condition of Europe. The economic slowdown in Europe and U.S. also affected the economy of other developed countries that are of key importance for the commercial success of new materials and its end-user market.
The caprolactam market is also classified based on different applications. The important applications include textiles, industrial, carpet filament, staple fiber, automotive, film & coating, industrial/machinery, electrical & electronics, consumer goods, appliances, wires & cables, and others. The automotive and consumer goods & appliances are expected to show rapid growth in the future.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market - Regional Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Bio-Polyamide, Specialty Polyamide & Precursors Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Semiconductor & IC Packaging Materials Market - Regional Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Ceramic Coatings Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Biodegradable Packaging Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Super Absorbent Polymers Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Glass Fiber & Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic (GFRP) Composites Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Food Colors Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2019
- Flow Meters Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Mobile Device Management Market - Global Advancements, Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)