Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/08/2014 -- Cotton wool/buds/pads enjoyed a stable consumer base in 2013 as the products were commonly used for cosmetic cleaning and hygiene purposes. There were small differences between individual products and their price remained the most important factor influencing consumers' purchasing decision. Therefore, cheap private label products were dominant in this category.
The private label producer Tesco Stores SR as was leading cotton wool/buds/pads in 2013 with a value share of 18% as consumers prefer to shop in the outlets of the company more often, because they can buy all kinds of different products they need there and often for discounted prices. Tesco's private label cotton buds and pads attracted consumers with their very low price and were therefore successful. However, the company lost one percentage point of value share in 2013. This was because of the activities of its private label competitor dm-Drogerie Markt sro, which attracted consumers with its retailer loyalty programme which enables consumers to collect points after each purchase for which they can buy products in the outlets for discounted price. Dm-Drogerie Markt sro was ranked third, holding 14% value share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Cotton wool/buds/pads is expected to see a -1% constant value CAGR over the forecast period, which will result from the increasing competition between manufacturers which will push the average price down. However, the product development of cotton buds and pads means that the volume growth of the category will remain stable as a 2% retail value CAGR is expected to be seen.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads industry in Slovakia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads industry in Slovakia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Slovakia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Slovakia?
- What are the major brands in Slovakia?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Japan
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Canada
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Israel
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Indonesia
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Lithuania
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Saudi Arabia
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Serbia
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Norway
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Venezuela
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Peru