Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/08/2014 -- Fluid Management & Visualization Systems Market by Product (Suction & Irrigation, Dialyzer, Fluid Warming & Waste Management, Endoscopic Camera, Tubing's, Bloodlines), & Application (GI, Urology, Arthroscopy, Gynecology) - Global Forecasts to 2018
The fluid management and visualization systems industry has evolved from traditional standalone systems to modern automated, integrated systems to increase the endosurgical procedure outcomes. Patient safety and security from infections have also gained greater importance in fluid management and visualization systems over the years.
- ver the past few years, the fluid management and visualization systems market has witnessed a stable growth. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2013 to 2018 to reach $25,908.4 million by 2018. The overall growth in the global fluid management and visualization systems market is largely driven by introductions of cutting-edge technologies in fluid management and visualization systems, and rapid rise in the number of elderly people who are prone to most of the complications related to gastrointestinal, orthopedic, urological and reproductive system as well as cancer. The fluid management and visualization systems are majorly used for endoscopic procedures which account for the maximum share of this market, being increasingly used for the treatment of a number of major disorders such as cancer, obesity, and the gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD). However, globally, there is a shortage of endosurgery specialists (physicians and surgeons) who perform these surgeries. Moreover, the investment costs for fluid management and visualization devices are quite high for most hospitals in the developing countries which restrict the growth of the market to a certain extent.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Endoscopy Equipment Market by Endoscopes (Rigid, Flexible, Capsule), by Visualization Systems (HD, 3D Camera, Wireless Display & Monitor), Others (Endoscopic Ultrasound, Carts), by Application (Colonoscopy, GI Endoscopy) - Global Forecasts to 2018
- Endoscopy Equipment Market - Global Forecasts to 2018
- Diagnostic Imaging Market - Global Forecasts to 2018
- Medical Robots Market - Global Forecasts to 2018
- Infusion Pumps & Accessories Market - Global Forecasts to 2018
- Medical Automation Market [Radiography, Capsule Endoscopy, da Vinci, POC, Intraoperative Ultrasound, Defibrillator, Infusion Pump, Automated Medication Dispensing, Microplate Reader, Pneumatic Tube Systems, RFID, RTLS] '" Global Forecasts to 2018
- Ophthalmology Devices Market - Competitive Landscape & Global Forecasts to 2018
- Chromatography Instrumentation Market by Systems [LC (HPLC, UHPLC, FLASH), GC, TLC, SFC, Others (Autosamplers, Detectors, Fraction collectors)], by Consumables (Reverse phase columns, Syringe filters, Vials) & Industry - Global Forecast to 2018
- Casino Management Systems (CMS) Market [Management Systems, Analytics (Predictive, Video),Security and Surveillance (Video Surveillance, Access Control, Alarm Systems)] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Traffic Management Market - Global Advancements, Market Trends, Enterprise Roadmap, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)