Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/19/2014 -- Following the turmoil of Tunisia's revolution, several international retailing brands entered Tunisia in order to take advantage of laws passed by the Ministry of Commerce and Customs. Before the revolution, these retailing brands were not at all keen to enter the country due to the existence of the retail oligarchy controlled by the family of former President Ben Ali, which made it impossible for retailers to compete. As a result, during 2013 numerous new international specialist retailers entered Tunisia, including Shana, Bershka and Zara. Thanks to the attractive designs and convenient locations of these outlets and the strong advertising of their parent companies, these new entrants have been quick to benefit from their move into Tunisia.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Non-grocery retailers in Tunisia remains a highly fragmented category with a wide range of different of outlets and independent retailers present.
Non-grocery retailing is expected increase in value at a CAGR of 5% in constant 2013 terms over the forecast period. This is set to be a slower rate of growth than the 8% value CAGR recorded over the review period in constant 2013 terms. This slowdown in growth is set to be due mainly to declining purchasing power, which is set to be due in turn to the high inflation rate in the country and the ongoing economic difficulties which Tunisia is expected to face throughout the forecast period. Nevertheless, in spite of all of these factors, the channel is expected to maintain its positive performance over the forecast period as more international companies enter the channel, bringing wider ranges of products which appeal greatly to Tunisian consumers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Non-Grocery Retailers industry in Tunisia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Non-Grocery Retailers industry in Tunisia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Non-Grocery Retailers in Tunisia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How is discretionary spending affecting non-grocery retailing in Tunisia?
- Are non-grocery channels losing out to the growth of such products in grocery retailing?
- How is non-grocery retailing coming under pressure from non-store channels?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Retailing in China
- Retailing in Poland
- Global Home Furniture and Homewares Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Retailing in Russia
- Retailing in Germany
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in Hong Kong, China
- Global Duty Free Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Retailing in New Zealand