Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/16/2014 -- The other hot drinks category has not seen the same level of success as the coffee and tea categories which are continually attracting new consumers and stimulating demand. Chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks and other plant-based drinks both posted a 1% off-trade volume decline in 2013, while malt-based hot drinks recorded a 1% rise. This situation contributed to the overall decline in volume terms of other hot drinks.
Nestle Portugal SA dominates the other hot drinks category in Portugal, posting a 61% off-trade value share in 2013. With an extensive product portfolio that extends across the hot drinks industry, this company offers a range of products within other hot drinks. Its brands in this category include Mokambo, Brasa, Bolero, Nesquik, Pensal, Tofina and Sical.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Fuelled by producers' marketing strategies as well as by retailers' efforts to capture demand by releasing lower-priced ranges and a return of consumer confidence, other hot drinks is expected to register a more positive performance over the forecast period, achieving a CAGR of 1% in terms of total volume sales, although value sales at constant 2013 prices are expected to decline by 2% over the forecast period as a whole.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Other Hot Drinks industry in Portugal with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Other Hot Drinks industry in Portugal, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Other Hot Drinks in Portugal market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Other Hot Drinks in Portugal?
- What are the major brands in Portugal?
- What is the growth potential of other hot drinks such as chocolate drinks, oat-based drinks, and yerba mate?
- What role does vending play in the hot chocolate drinks market?
- Have there been any key new hot drinks products, brand extensions, or other emerging trends in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Italy to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Argentina to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Brazil to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Chile to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in France to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Colombia to 2017