Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/31/2014 -- Tourist attractions' performance in 2013 trended with the dynamics of overall travel and tourism, with moderate value growth and relatively flat volume growth reflecting slow increases in visitor counts and spending. Domestic travellers are an important source of business for tourist attractions, particularly given the greater number of domestic trips compared to inbound trips as well as the faster rise in number of people and spending by domestic tourists.
Tourist attractions will benefit from continued growth in domestic tourism and the increase in the number of visitors to Canada expected over the forecast period. The infrastructure is not expected to change significantly, as value growth will come from the increase in number of people visiting attractions. Fuelled by forecast growth for both inbound and domestic tourism, tourist attractions in Canada will register a constant value CAGR of 2% to reach C$8.5 billion in 2018, with the number of visitors increasing at a CAGR of 1% over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourist Attractions industry in Canada with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourist Attractions industry in Canada, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourist Attractions in Canada market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourist Attractions in Canada?
- What are the leading visitor attractions in Canada?
- How are casinos performing?
- Are theme/amusement parks increasing in sales?
- Is there an increase in visitors to museums?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Tourist Attractions by Category, Tourist Attractions by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourist Attractions in Denmark
- Tourist Attractions in Hungary
- Tourist Attractions in China
- Tourist Attractions in Poland
- Tourist Attractions in the Czech Republic
- Tourist Attractions in South Korea
- Tourist Attractions in Ecuador
- Tourist Attractions in Finland
- Tourist Attractions in Sweden
- Tourist Attractions in Israel