Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 09/25/2012 -- Weight management is very poorly developed in Uzbekistan, and only accounted for sales of UZS7 million in 2011. The reason is the absence of official sales and weak supply. On the other hand, low sales reflect low consumer demand for, and interest in, these products. In general, consumers in Uzbekistan do not suffer from being overweight. However, even if this is a problem, then gaining weight by the age of 40 is considered natural amongst Uzbek women, whilst in case of men it is not a concern...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Meal Replacement Slimming, OTC Obesity, Other Slimming Products, Slimming Teas, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Trends in Weight Management 2011
- Weight Management in Belarus
- Weight Management in Greece
- Weight Management in the Czech Republic
- Weight Management in Slovakia
- Weight Management in South Korea
- Weight Management in Germany
- Weight Management in Australia
- Weight Management in Finland
- Weight Management in Poland