Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/31/2014 -- Media in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Italy media market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The media industry consists of the advertising, broadcasting & cable TV, publishing, and movies & entertainment markets.
- The Italian media industry had total revenues of $23.8bn in 2013, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.8% between 2009 and 2013.
- The publishing segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $10.8bn, equivalent to 45.3% of the industry's overall value.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to decline further but with a slower pace, with an anticipated CARC of -2.5% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $21.0bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the media market in Italy
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the media market in Italy
Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy media market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Italy economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Italy media market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Italy media market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy media market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Media research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Media in Australia
- Media in Japan
- Media in Norway
- Media in India
- Media in China
- Media in Belgium
- Media in Germany
- Media in Asia-Pacific
- Media in the Netherlands
- Media in the Czech Republic