Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/06/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of MedStar Health - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
MedStar Health - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
MedStar Health (MedStar) is a not-for-profit regional healthcare system. It provides health care services in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region. MedStar's healthcare network comprises 10 hospitals (seven in Maryland and three in Washington D.C.) and 20 other health-related centers, with over 29,000 associates, including more than 8,000 nurses and 6,000 affiliated physicians. It's areas of clinical excellence include cardiac surgery, cardiology, oncology services, neurosciences, rehabilitation, orthopedic surgery, women services, emergency and trauma services. Its comprehensive services include primary, urgent and sub acute care, medical education and research.
MedStar Health Key Recent Developments
Nov 22, 2013: MedStar Health welcomes Michael S. Shear, MD, physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist
Nov 20, 2013: MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center receives $2.5 million gift, breaks ground on The Angelos Center for Lung Diseases
Nov 19, 2013: MedStar Health physicians named 2013 top docs by Baltimore Magazine
Nov 18, 2013: MedStar Health names new executive to head Medical Group
Nov 06, 2013: MedStar chief medical officer elected to American Board Of Surgery leadership
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit