Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/05/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Monthly Oil & Gas Industry Contracts Review: Iraq Refinery Award Boosts Downstream market report to its offering
Monthly Oil & Gas Industry Contracts Review: Iraq Refinery Award Boosts Downstream
The publisher's Monthly Oil & Gas Industry Contracts Review: Iraq Refinery Award Boosts Downstream. The report is an essential source of data on the contracts and open tenders in the oil and gas industry. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of contracts and their value in the month, subdivided by region, sector and geographies in February 2014. Additionally, the report provides information on the top contractors and issuers based on the worth of contracts executed in the oil and gas industry during the month by geographies and over the year.
Data presented in this report is derived from IPAR database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze oil and gas contracts and open tenders in the global arena_x000D_
- Review of contracts/open tenders in the upstream sector - exploration and production, midstream sector - pipeline, transportation, storage and processing, and in the downstream sector - refining and marketing _x000D_
- Information on the top awarded contracts by sector that took place in the oil and gas industry _x000D_
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa_x000D_
- Summary of top contractors in the oil and gas industry in the past 12 months subdivided by the sector. This includes key contractors such as Petrofac, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering, SK Engineering & Construction, GS Holdings, Bechtel, and Hyundai Engineering & Construction_x000D_
- Summary of top issuers in the oil and gas industry in the past 12 months subdivided by the sector. This includes key issuers such as Arktikmorneftegazrazvedka, Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC), Cheniere Energy, and Petroleo Brasileiro (Petrobras)
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major contracts/ open tenders focused sectors for investments in your industry.
- Understand the contracts and open tenders activity in the oil and gas industry
- Evaluate the type of services offered by key contractors during the month.
- Identify growth sectors and regions wherein contracts opportunities are more lucrative.
- Look for key contractors/issuers if you are looking to award a contract or interested in open tender activity within the oil and gas industry.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit