Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/15/2014 -- Movies & Entertainment in Western Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Western Europe movies & entertainment market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The movies & entertainment market consists of both producers and distributors of entertainment formats, such as movies and music.<\li> - The Western European movies & entertainment market had total revenues of $26,199.2m in 2013, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.9% between 2009 and 2013.<\li> - The video segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $10,929.1m, equivalent to 41.7% of the market's overall value.<\li> - The performance of the market is forecast to decline further but with a slower pace, with an anticipated CARC of -1.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $24,807.2m by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Features of this Report:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the movies & entertainment market in Western Europe
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the movies & entertainment market in Western Europe
Leading company profiles reveal details of key movies & entertainment market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Western Europe movies & entertainment market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Western Europe economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Western Europe movies & entertainment market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Western Europe movies & entertainment market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Western Europe movies & entertainment market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Western Europe's movies & entertainment market?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Constantin Medien AG, Pathe SA, Vivendi S.A.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Movies & Entertainment in Eastern Europe
- Movies & Entertainment in Europe
- Movies & Entertainment in Canada
- Movies & Entertainment in the United States
- Movies & Entertainment in France
- Movies & Entertainment in Germany
- Movies & Entertainment in Belgium
- Movies & Entertainment in the Netherlands
- Movies & Entertainment in Japan
- Movies & Entertainment in Italy