Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/05/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Nationwide Financial Services, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Nationwide Financial Services, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Nationwide Financial Services, Inc. (NFS), a subsidiary of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, is a financial services provider. Through a diverse distribution network, the company develops and sells a wide range of products, including individual annuities, private- and public-sector group retirement plans, life insurance, investment advisory services, banking products and services, mutual funds and other investment products. The financial services segment of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company includes operations of NFS and Nationwide Bank. NFS is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the US
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Nationwide Financial Services, Inc.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit