Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/29/2012 -- GlobalData's latest research "Cyber Security in Smart Grid - Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations and Outlook to 2020" provides insights into global developments related to cyber security in smart grid. The global market for cyber security in smart grid is in the introductory phase with considerable measures being undertaken by countries around the world. The US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) published guidelines for implementing cyber security in smart grid during 2010 and a revised version in 2012, and these guidelines are being considered by a number of countries across the globe for implementation. In Europe, the UK, Germany and the Netherlands are the key countries for smart grid cyber security, as there are a number of guidelines and policies in place to data privacy. The global smart grid cyber security market (excluding China) will grow gradually during the 2012-2020 period. The market, excluding China, is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth rate (CAGR) of 21% during 2011-2020 while China will grow at a CAGR of 40% during the same period. The report covers various aspects of cyber security industry in smart grid such as market sizing, outlook, key issues and competitive landscape analysis. Starting with a discussion on the global market for cyber security solutions in smart grid, it explores initiatives undertaken for deployment of cyber security solutions in smart grid globally. The report explains smart grid cyber security industry dynamics, both globally and in key nations by identifying the key market drivers and barriers, standards, policies and technology trends. Analysis of the key issues that are influencing the global market for cyber security solutions in smart grid is central to the report.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Market size and forecasts of the global and key smart grid cyber security markets
- Key geographies including the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, the Netherlands and China
- Annualized market revenue data from 2011 to 2020.
- Key industry metrics such as growth drivers and restraints
- Competitive Scenario Analysis for players in the smart grid cyber security industry with profiles of companies such as Cisco Systems, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, N-Dimension Solutions Inc., SAIC, Inc., Symantec Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V., S&C Electric Company and Waterfall Security Solutions Ltd.
- Regulatory framework - Policies and standards governing the market
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identify the high-growth markets in the global smart grid cyber security arena
- Facilitate strategic decision making in the smart grid cyber security industry
- Inform your decisions on market penetration and expansion plans in the smart grid cyber security industry
- Identify and capitalize on key industry trends
- Develop a robust understanding of the historic market scenario to inform your deal-making decisions
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Cisco Systems, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, N-Dimension Solutions Inc., SAIC, Inc., Symantec Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V., S&C Electric Company, Waterfall Security Solutions Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smart Grid Landscape in Europe - Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Investment Analysis and Outlook to 2020
- Smart Grid Landscape in North America - Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Investment Analysis and Outlook to 2020
- Smart Grid Vendor Landscape Analysis - Strategic Activity Analysis and Outlook to 2015
- Smart Grid Market in Americas to 2020 - US-EU Collaboration on Standards to Solve Interoperability & Data Security Issues to Encourage Innovation
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market in Smart Grid for Electric Power, 2012 - Market Size, Vendor Landscape and Outlook to 2020
- Smart Grid Landscape in the US - Market Size, Key Competitors, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2015
- Smart Grid Market in Europe to 2020 - Advanced Grid Concepts and Intelligent Technology Pivotal to Achieving EU 20-20-20 Targets
- Smart Grid Market and Technology Outlook - Industry Trends and Competitive Analysis
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power - Global Market Size, Installation Prices, Module Market Shares, Market Segmentation, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Solar PV Inverters - Global Market Size, Price Analysis, Regulations and Competitive Analysis to 2020