Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/21/2014 -- Heating appliances witnessed slight volume growth of 1% in 2013. Global warming saw Hong Kong experiencing hotter weather than during the early part of the review period, thus reducing the need for consumers to own or use a heating appliance.
De'Longhi SpA consolidated its leadership in heating appliances with a further gain in volume share to reach 42% in 2013. Its comprehensive portfolio of heating appliances and established presence ensured continued consumer interest during 2013.
Heating appliances is expected to witness stable volume growth over the forecast period. As global warming get increasingly serious, this will continue to reduce the need for consumers to get heating appliances due to the warmer weather in Hong Kong.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Heating Appliances industry in Hong Kong, China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Heating Appliances industry in Hong Kong, China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Heating Appliances in Hong Kong, China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Heating Appliances in Hong Kong, China?
- What are the major brands in Hong Kong, China?
- Are central heating units inhibiting potential growth for electric fires?
- Has innovation in panel heaters led to an upturn in fortunes for the category?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Beauty Specialist Retailers, Chemists/Pharmacies, Drugstores/Parapharmacies, Optical Goods Stores, Other Healthcare Specialist Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Russia
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Taiwan
- Retailing in Taiwan
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Switzerland
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Hungary
- Retailing in Poland
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in Malaysia