Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/25/2014 -- Kable's Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Information Management market.
Introduction and Landscape
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Information Management market from 2014 to 2018, spanning four technology segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
Key Features and Benefits
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Information management includes software products that enable the integration, management, exploitation, and distribution of enterprise information. It encompasses segments such as business intelligence, content management, data management, and enterprise search.
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Market Issues
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Information Management market from 2014 to 2018, spanning four technology segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 14,544 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- Kable forecasts the global Information Management market to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Government industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in Information Management spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 15.7% from 2014 to 2018.
- Data Management which currently constitutes the largest proportion (35.2%) of the overall Information Management market is forecasted to reach $19.1 billion by 2018.
- Large Enterprises' spend on Information Management is forecasted to reach $36.5 billion by 2018.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Parking Management Market (Access Control, Security and Surveillance, Revenue Management, Reservation Management, Valet Management, Enforcement and Permit Management, Guidance and Slot Management) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Railways Market [Passenger Information Systems, Freight Information Systems, Rail Traffic Management, Operations Management, Security Monitoring, Communications, Ticketing, Rail Analytics]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Water Management Market - Smart Water Meters, EAM, Smart Water Networks, Analytics, Advanced Pressure Management, MDM, SCADA, Smart Irrigation Management, Services - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) Market [Products (Content Management, Student Management, Performance Management, Collaboration, Administration), by Users (K-12, Higher Education, Corporate)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Emergency Management and Incident Management Market [Web-EOC, Geospatial, ENS, Surveillance, CBRNE, HAZMAT, BCDR, DBMS, Warning Systems, Monitoring, Phones, Gateways, First Responders, Radars, Simulation] Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Fleet Management Market (Fleet Analytics, Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Monitoring, Telematics, Vendor Services) By Vehicles (Trucks, Light Goods, Buses, Corporate Fleets, Container Ships, Aircrafts) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Predictive Analytics Market [(Fraud, Risk, Marketing, Operations), Verticals (BFSI, Healthcare, Environment, Government Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Transportation, Travel, Telecom, Sports)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Business Intelligence Market by Types (Mobile BI, Social BI, Cloud BI, Traditional BI), by Function, by Deployment, by Features, by Verticals, by Organization Size, by Regions): Worldwide Trends, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Physical Security Market By Products (Video surveillance, Access Control, Biometrics, Intrusion Detection, Security Systems), Services (Remote Management, Technical Support, Security Consulting) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)