Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/01/2014 -- The increased marketing of family planning methods on television, in newspapers and on the radio led to increased awareness of the various products available in the market. The low prices of these products also allow for accessibility by consumers across different income levels.
Euromonitor International's Emergency Contraception in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Emergency Contraception market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Emergency Contraception in Finland
- Emergency Contraception in Latvia
- Emergency Contraception in Estonia
- Emergency Contraception in Canada
- Emergency Contraception in Bulgaria
- Emergency Contraception in India
- Emergency Contraception in Romania
- Emergency Contraception in the US
- Emergency Contraception in Switzerland
- Emergency Contraception in South Africa