Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/17/2014 -- Market sales double from 2007, despite sharp 28% plunge in 2009. 97% of local demand served by imports; USA remains major supplier, while China strengthens its position. Local production remains limited; 11% of domestic output exported in 2012, down from 23% in 2007. Metalworking machines remains largest category; industry's profit margin up to 21% of total turnover in 2012. 10% CAGR in total turnover expected over 2013-2018; metalworking machines category to remain best performer.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Machine Tools in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 2922. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Machine Tools in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 2922 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Metalworking Machine Tools, Other Machine Tools, Portable Hand-held Power Tools.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Machine Tools in Russia: Industrial Report
- Machine Tools in India: Industrial Report
- Machine Tools in Japan: Industrial Report
- Machine Tools in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Machine Tools in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Machine Tools in Australia: Industrial Report
- Machine Tools in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Machine Tools in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Machine Tools in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Machine Safety Market by Products (Presence Sensing Sensors, Emergency Stop Controls, Interlocks, Relays, PLC), Applications (Assembly, Metal Works, Packaging, Robotics), Standards (European, North American), Geography (2013 - 2018)