Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/10/2014 -- Meat, Fish & Poultry in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany meat, fish & poultry market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The meat, fish & poultry market consists of the retail sales of chilled fish/seafood, chilled meat products, frozen fish/seafood and meat products, canned fish/seafood and meat products and deli food (chilled pate, and cooked, cured, and fermented meats). The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The German meat, fish & poultry market had total revenues of $37.6bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 0.4% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 3,504.1 million kg in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 0.7% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $38.9bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the meat, fish & poultry market in Germany
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the meat, fish & poultry market in Germany
Leading company profiles reveal details of key meat, fish & poultry market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany meat, fish & poultry market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Germany economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Germany meat, fish & poultry market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Germany meat, fish & poultry market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany meat, fish & poultry market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Meat, Fish & Poultry in Asia-Pacific
- Meat, Fish & Poultry in Japan
- Meat, Fish & Poultry in France
- Meat, Fish & Poultry in the United Kingdom
- Meat, Fish & Poultry in the United States
- Meat, Fish & Poultry in Europe
- Global Meat, Fish & Poultry
- Feed Enzyme Market By Type (Phytase, Protease & NSP), Sub-Type (Xylanase, Cellulase, Pectinase, a-glucanase & Mannase), & Application (Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aqua Feed & Others)-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- HPP (High Pressure Processing) Market by Equipment Type (Orientation, Vessel Size), Application (Meat, Seafood, Beverage, Fruit & Vegetable), Product Type (Meat & Poultry, Seafood, Juice, Ready Meal, Fruit & Vegetable) & Geography - Forecast to 2018
- European Food Safety Testing Market By Contaminant (Pathogen, GMO, Toxin, Pesticide), Technology (Traditional & Rapid), Food Type (Meat & Poultry Product, Dairy Product, Fruit & Vegetable, Processed Food) & Country - Trends & Forecast To 2018