Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/16/2014 -- The ongoing recession is still keeping demand indexes at very low levels; however, the consumption rate seems to be reaching its lowest point. In this context, it looks as if there is not much room left for further declines, at least not steep ones. Greek consumers are still very careful with their purchases however, maintaining a stringent spending policy, as the recession is far from over, and the next potential downwards shift in their fortunes just around the corner.
Euromonitor International's Womenswear in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Women's Outerwear, Women's Underwear, Nightwear and Swimwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Womenswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Womenswear in Norway
- Apparel and Footwear in Greece
- Apparel and Footwear in Brazil
- Consumer Foodservice in the Czech Republic
- Womenswear in Denmark
- Womenswear in the United Kingdom
- Womenswear in Brazil
- Apparel and Footwear in Denmark
- Apparel and Footwear in the United Kingdom
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth