Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/05/2014 -- Stevia has fast gained presence as the first natural, healthy sweetener. This briefing explores stevia-related innovation in 2013 and highlights technological advances including steviol glycoside blends and further reducing sugar content to 50% to improve the taste profile. Stevia's potential as a weight management ingredient is also analysed by assessing the rise in reduced sugar carbonate consumption, and hence drop in calorie intake, if just 20% of regular carbonates were reformulated.
Euromonitor International's Stevia: Adding Value Through Natural - The Resurgence of Reduced Sugar global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the health and wellness marketplace, highlights buzz topics, emerging trends, categories and geographies as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing wellbeing market - be they new product developments, packaging and ingredients innovations, introduction of new regulatory schemes, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or retail pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning, Health and Wellness by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Better For You Beverages in the Czech Republic
- Sugar Substitute Market - By Types (HFS, HIS & LIS), Subtypes (Stevia, Sorbitol, Tagatose, Aspartame, Saccharine, Sucralose, Xylitol & Others) & Applications (Healthcare & Personal Care, Beverage & Food) - Global Trends, Forecasts to 2018
- The Future of Innovation in Sweeteners
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Ukraine to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in India to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Italy to 2017