Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/14/2014 -- Super Junction MOSFET Market by FAB Technology (Multiple-Epitaxy, Deep-Trench), Packaging Technology Material (Substrate, Transition Layer, Electrode), Application (Power Supply, Display, Lighting, EV/HEV, Industrial) & by Geography- Global Trends & Forecasts to 2013 - 2020
Super junction MOSFET devices currently shares only 2% to 3% of the total power semiconductor device market, which is a $31 billion market. With the popularity and technological innovations in the fabrication and packaging of super junction devices, the scenario in coming five years would be different. The growth of SJ-MOSFET is estimated to be 13.6% from 2013 to 2020. This escalation is developing the need to analyze, review and to forecast the growth of SJ-MOSFET market. High ON-state resistance, better performance, low heat dissipation, high switching frequency and low cost are some factors that are increasing the popularity of SJ-MOSFET's amongst the manufacturers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The research published on SJ-MOSFET covers significant fabrication methods such as Multiple-Epitaxy and Deep-Trench that are helping to have cheaper and simpler manufacturing of SJ-MOSFET's. New packaging methods are delivering high compactness and low heat dissipation property. There are several important trends which have been driving the technological innovations in the power semiconductor industry since its early days, and which, directly or indirectly, are driving the SJ-MOSFET's market, currently. The first and principal trend that is driving the market is the size reduction of the SJ-MOSFET as compared to the planar MOSFET's Power savings, high switching frequency are the other technological trends that still remain as strong undercurrents.
The study elucidates the situation of SJ-MOSFET in electric vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles markets, and shows application market of SJ MOSFET in DC/DC converters, chargers, industrial, display and lighting applications with accurate market metrics. The study clarifies that the power supply applications are the highest market sharing and growing application market of SJ-MOSFET in 2013, and no doubt it will continue its growth till 2020.
Lastly, the SJ-MOSFET research study is segmented on the basis of geography in to North Americas, Europe, the Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW). Among these, Germany, China, Japan, and U.S. are the highest market sharing countries in SJ-MOSFET market.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smart / Intelligent Sensor Market - Forecasts & Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- Sapphire Technology Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2013 - 2020
- Digital Signage Market - Forecast to 2014 - 2020
- Pico Projector Market - Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2020)
- IR Detector Market - Global Forecast to 2013 - 2020
- Healthcare Analytics/Medical Analytics Market by Application (Clinical, Financial, & Operational), Type (Predictive, & Prescriptive), End-user (Payer, Provider, HIE, ACO), Delivery Mode (On-premise, Web, & Cloud) - Trends & Global Forecasts to 2020
- Solar PV in Germany, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Solar PV in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2020)
- Solar PV in China, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles