Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/24/2014 -- "Banking Business Confidence Report Q1 2014" is a new report by Timetric that analyzes banking industry executives' views on the global economy, expectations in customer confidence, supplier prices, key business concerns, and how executives' future investments are set to change in the first quarter of 2014. This report also provides access to regional analyses of the industry outlook, industry and company growth prospects, future opportunities, staff hiring, and sales performances. In addition to providing access to the opinions and strategies of global banking industry executives, it also examines business priorities, threats and opportunities, and investment areas over the next six months.
- Globally, 49% of respondents state that they are operating in a 'stable' economic environment, while 23% state that the current economic conditions are 'unfavorable'.
- Globally, industry executives identified 'new government proposals/ legislation in your area of operation' as a key concern over the next six months. Executives are also worried about the impact of the global economy on the industry's overall performance.
- The majority of executives have an optimistic outlook for 'company' and 'industry' confidence over the next six months.
- Overall, 'increasing sales' emerged as the highest priority among executives.
- Executives forecast 'IT services' prices to rise by 3.3% over the next six months.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report features the opinions of banking industry respondents about the economic overview covering the following aspects:
- State of the economy
- Growth prospects and customer confidence
- Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
- Organizational outlook and strategy
Reasons to Get this Report
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric's exclusive panel of leading banking industry executives.
- The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing around the world and their impact on the banking industry.
- The report forecasts company and industry growth prospects over the next six months.
- The report provides information on the impact customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount are likely to have on the investment decisions of industry executives over the next six months.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: BNP Paribas, Standard Chartered Plc, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Deutsche Bank, Banco Santander SA, Bank of Shanghai, Tesco Bank, HSBC Private Bank, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, CIMB Bank, China Construction Bank, ICICI Bank, The Central Bank of Ireland
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Money: Mobile Payments, Mobile Remittance, Mobile Banking & Mobile Commerce Market - Advanced Technologies, Value Chain, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Japan Commercial Banking Report Q1 2014
- Indonesia Commercial Banking Report Q1 2014
- Singapore Commercial Banking Report Q1 2014
- Jordan Commercial Banking Report Q1 2014
- Australia Commercial Banking Report Q1 2014
- Kuwait Commercial Banking Report Q1 2014
- United Arab Emirates Commercial Banking Report Q1 2014
- Egypt Commercial Banking Report Q1 2014
- Qatar Commercial Banking Report Q1 2014