Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/28/2014 -- We do not expect major growth in the value of Canada's food and drink markets over the short term, partly on account of their maturity and partly due to the expectations that Canadian households will continue to face deleveraging, which is likely to hold back discretionary spending. Nevertheless, opportunities continue to be presented by trends such as increased health-consciousness and the receptiveness of consumers to innovation and marketing. Busy lifestyles and an increasing number of working women will promote the sales of convenient, easy-to-prepare products.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colombia Food & Drink Report Q1 2014
- Brazil Food & Drink Report Q1 2014
- Chile Food & Drink Report Q1 2014
- Poland Food & Drink Report Q1 2014
- Croatia Food & Drink Report Q1 2014
- Czech Republic Food & Drink Report Q1 2014
- Kazakhstan Food & Drink Report Q1 2014
- Slovenia Food & Drink Report Q1 2014
- Mexico Food & Drink Report Q1 2014
- Ukraine Food & Drink Report Q1 2014