Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/02/2014 -- In 2013, home insecticides in Macedonia achieved 3% current value growth, reaching MKD27 million in 2013. The nature of home insecticides is such that it experiences significant seasonality as the products are primarily purchased and available during the warm spring and summer months.
SC Johnson & Son Inc maintained its dominance of home insecticides in 2013 with a 59% value share which represents a marginal decrease from that in 2012. Its most recognised brand, Raid, also maintained its leading position in 2013 and benefited from its owner's strong promotional and advertising activities. Raid is a well-trusted brand and is well-accepted by Macedonian consumers due to its known properties, quality and effectiveness. Raid accounted for a 57% value share within home insecticides in 2013, which also represented a one percentage point loss of value share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, sales of home insecticides in Macedonia will experience positive growth at constant 2013 prices by a CAGR of 2% to reach MKD30 million by 2018. This forecast growth represents a significant improvement compared to the CAGR decline (at constant 2013 prices) experienced over the review period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Macedonia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Macedonia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Insecticides in Macedonia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Insecticides in Macedonia?
- What are the major brands in Macedonia?
- Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Macedonia?
- What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in India
- Home Insecticides in Egypt
- Home Insecticides in the Netherlands
- Home Insecticides in Morocco
- Home Insecticides in the Czech Republic
- Home Insecticides in France
- Home Insecticides in Thailand
- Home Insecticides in Norway
- Home Insecticides in Germany
- Home Insecticides in Russia