Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/05/2014 -- In-Building Wireless Market [by System Components (Antennas, Cabling, DAS, Repeaters, Small Cells), by Business Models (Carrier, Enterprise, Host), by Building Size (Large & Medium, Small)] - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
In-building wireless solution refers to a set of products, services, utilized to build an in-building network for reliable and seamless indoor coverage. The in-building wireless solutions assist in creating a more engaging business environment with no dropped calls and high speed data connections. Overall, it supports organizations to deal with multiple factors such as, coverage, capacity, scalability, security, and quality of service. The in-building support the sophistication of available communication services to suit the customer needs of pervasive coverage, always-on connectivity and project-oriented business models.
In-building wireless solutions enable ubiquitous, voice and data communication services for always availability. These solutions provide a foundation to ensure effective operability of communication systems. In the in-building wireless market report, MarketsandMarkets segments the market on the basis of solution, system components, business models, end users, building type, building size, and regions.
The in-building wireless market is segmented by type of system components into antennas, cabling, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), repeaters, and small cells. These components are used for boosting the indoor coverage and capacity to address the shift in the voice and data usage patterns caused on account of the mobile technology penetration and rapid uptake of smart phones, tablets, netbooks and other handheld devices. In the competitive in-building wireless ecosystem, the market players are investing in acquisitions and new technologies to offer innovative value additions to their existing product portfolio.
The owners/managers of large, medium, and small-sized buildings are strategically analyzing the in-building wireless solutions for their existing as well as new buildings to ensure pervasive coverage for occupants and create an excellent facility to deliver improved customer satisfaction. The in-building wireless solutions are gaining traction in the small-sized building market with the advent of small cell technology. The report analyzes the adoption of these solutions across existing and new buildings of large and medium, and small size.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AT&T INC., ALCATEL-LUCENT, ANIXTER INC., COBHAM PLC, COMMSCOPE INC., CORNING INCORPORATED, ERICSSON, SMITHS GROUP PLC, TE CONNECTIVITY LTD., VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fire Protection Systems Market: Fire Alarm, Sensor, RFID, Control Panel, Interface, Modeling and Simulation Software, Public Alerts and Warning, Emergency Lighting, Secure Communication, Managed Service - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Actuator Systems Market in Aviation - Market Analysis (Commercial Aviation And Defense Aviation Landing Gear, Flight Control, Electromechanical, Electrohydraulic, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Mechanical) - Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- C4ISR Market (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, Land Systems, Airborne Systems and Naval Systems) Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Big Data and Telecom Analytics Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Future of the Italian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- MediPoint: Renal Denervation - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Cognitive Assessment and Training Market [Dementia Screening; Clinical Trials, Classroom Learning, Brain Training, Cognitive Abilities Test (CogAT, CAT), Concussion Management, Academic Research] Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013-2018)
- Big Data in Manufacturing: Market Analysis, Case Studies, and Forecasts 2014-2019
- Mobile Money: Mobile Payments, Mobile Remittance, Mobile Banking & Mobile Commerce Market - Advanced Technologies, Value Chain, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)