Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/22/2014 -- An early diagnosis of disease is the foundation for increasing survival rates. Diagnostic X-ray imaging is the most widely used technique to achieve early detection and clinical assessment of adult and pediatric patients alike, making it a cornerstone of disease control. This report provides an analysis of the diagnostic X-ray imaging market in the US, the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK), and some of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions (Australia, China, India, and Japan), and identifies the unmet needs in this diagnostic X-ray systems market. This report also discusses physician attitudes towards the utilization and perception of different types of X-ray imaging techniques, and the future of diagnostic X-ray imaging in the face of rapid technological advancements and other advanced imaging modalities.
According to GlobalData's estimates, GE Healthcare, Siemens, and Philips together accounted for over 40% of the market share within the APAC diagnostic X-ray imaging market in 2012. This is mainly attributed to these companies' geographical and product portfolio diversity. They are all a part of large conglomerates with robust financial resources to invest in inorganic growth and R&D; therefore, these players have a significant market share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- An overview of Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized APAC Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the APAC Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in APAC Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What's the next big thing in APAC Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Agfa Healthcare, Allengers Medical Systems, Canon, Carestream Health, China Resources Wandong Medical Equipment, Fujifilm Holdings, GE Healthcare, General Medical Merate, Hitachi Medical, Konica Minolta, Mindray Medical International, Neusoft Medical, Philips Healthcare, Samsung Electronics, Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens Healthcare, Swissray International, Toshiba Medical Systems
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Diagnostic X-ray Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Diagnostic X-ray Imaging - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Diagnostic X-ray Imaging - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - US Analysis and Market Forecasts