Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/07/2014 -- Thomas Cook has seen an eventful year, with the implementation of a severe restructuring and turnaround programme after the financial difficulties faced in 2011. The company has reduced its brands from 85 to 30 and is now focused on sales in Western and Eastern Europe. While high street stores remain important to Thomas Cook, 195 have been closed in the UK and the company is aiming to increase its online revenue streams. The company recently unveiled a new brand logo and slogan, "Let's go!"
Euromonitor International's Thomas Cook Group Plc in Travel and Tourism (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Travel and Tourism market. The report examines company shares by region, financial performance, its marketing strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in the UK to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Belgium to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Belgium to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Germany to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in India to 2016
- Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc in Travel and Tourism (World)
- Travel and Tourism in India to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Turkey to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016