Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/17/2014 -- Juice in US by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers all ambient and chilled liquid and frozen sales of fruit and vegetable pure juices, nectars, juice drinks and carbonated fruit juices i.e. which consumers can drink without adding water or frozen juice products which are reconstituted. It excludes syrups, cordial and squashes where consumers must add water. Market size is based on retail (off trade) and non-retail (on trade) sales. Market size for Juice in US is given in USD and litre with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for US. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Juice in Denmark (2013) - Market Sizes
- Juice in UK (2013) - Market Sizes
- Juice in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Juice in Turkey (2013) - Market Sizes
- Juice in Switzerland (2013) - Market Sizes
- Juice in Portugal (2013) - Market Sizes
- Juice in South Korea (2013) - Market Sizes
- Juice in Vietnam (2013) - Market Sizes
- Juice in Indonesia (2013) - Market Sizes
- Juice in Japan (2013) - Market Sizes