Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/05/2014 -- GlobalData's new report, "North America Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the North America Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (Defibrillators and Pacemakers), Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators, Implantable Loop Recorders and Pacemakers.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Cardiac Rhythm Management Market wherever available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices categories - Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy, Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators, Implantable Loop Recorders and Pacemakers.
- Annualized market revenue (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation and BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Medtronic, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Sorin S.p.A.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- BRIC Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Outlook to 2020
- Asia-Pacific Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Outlook to 2020
- North America Cardiac Assist Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- United Kingdom Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- United States Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Outlook to 2020
- Canada Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Outlook to 2020
- Brazil Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Outlook to 2020
- India Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Outlook to 2020
- Italy Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Outlook to 2020
- Spain Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Outlook to 2020