Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/06/2014 -- Calming and sleeping sales saw growth of 4% to reach S$1 million in 2013. This was mainly driven by an increase in long haul travel and hectic consumer lifestyles. The latter resulted in higher levels of stress and anxiety, leading to insomnia.
Euromonitor International's Calming and Sleeping in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Calming and Sleeping market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Calming and Sleeping in Japan
- Calming and Sleeping in Bulgaria
- Calming and Sleeping in Estonia
- Calming and Sleeping in Belarus
- Calming and Sleeping in Brazil
- Calming and Sleeping in Ireland
- Calming and Sleeping in Lithuania
- Calming and Sleeping in France
- Calming and Sleeping in Iran
- Calming and Sleeping in Romania