Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/28/2014 -- The rise of the health and fitness trend in Portugal and the fact that an increasing number of Portuguese people are subscribing to gymnasiums through monthly memberships contributed to the strong performance of sports nutrition in Portugal during 2013. The leading manufacturers of sports nutrition in Portugal continue to benefit from the fact that the penetration of sports nutrition remains very limited in Portugal, although consumer demand is increasing. In comparison with countries such as...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Portugal report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Non-Protein Products, Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports Nutrition in Russia
- Sports Nutrition in Germany
- Sports Nutrition in Indonesia
- Sports Nutrition in Georgia
- Sports Nutrition in Japan
- Sports Nutrition in the Netherlands
- Sports Nutrition in China
- Sports Nutrition in Italy
- Sports Nutrition in Estonia
- Sports Nutrition in Costa Rica