Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/19/2014 -- Baby Food in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States baby food market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The baby food market consists of retail sale of bottled baby food, baby cereals, baby snacks, canned baby food and other baby foods.
- The US baby food market had total revenues of $1.4bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 0.8% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 248 million kg in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 0.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1.4bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the baby food market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the baby food market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key baby food market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States baby food market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the United States baby food market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United States baby food market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States baby food market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Who are the top competitiors in the United States's baby food market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Canned Food: Global Industry Guide
- Frozen Food: Global Industry Guide
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in US to 2017
- Baby Food in the United Kingdom
- Chilled & Deli Food in the United States
- Frozen Food in the United States
- Canned Food in the United States
- Food Retail in the United States
- Cream Market in the United States to 2017
- Puddings/Desserts Market in the United States to 2017