Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/09/2014 -- The Czech consumer health industry recorded a slight value sales increase in 2013. The market was driven by the developing health and wellness trend in the Czech Republic, together with rising consumer health awareness and a strengthening desire for self-medication and disease prevention. Sales growth was also partially derived from an average unit price increase, which was triggered by the increased value-added tax in 2013. However, thrifty consumer behaviour coupled with strong...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Health in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health in Dominican Republic
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the Czech Republic
- Herbal/Traditional Products in the Czech Republic
- Weight Management in the Czech Republic
- Adult Mouth Care in the Czech Republic
- Wound Care in the Czech Republic
- Calming and Sleeping in the Czech Republic
- Analgesics in the Czech Republic
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in the Czech Republic
- Digestive Remedies in the Czech Republic