Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/04/2014 -- Portable media players were heavily impacted over the review period by the growing success of smartphones, which offer similar functionality and convenience. Smartphone ownership impacted both portable MP3 players and portable multimedia players significantly. Portable MP3 players was the worst-performing category in 2013 in volume terms.
Euromonitor International's Portable Players in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: E-Readers, Portable Media Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Portable Players market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Portable Players in Norway
- Portable Players in Vietnam
- Portable Players in the Philippines
- Portable Players in the US
- Portable Players in Greece
- Portable Players in Portugal
- Portable Players in Saudi Arabia
- Portable Players in Singapore
- Portable Players in Israel
- Portable Players in Sweden